Lightlogues are divine art forms infused with Light Keys, Light Key frequencies and colour frequencies. They are an invitation from the universe for us to open and receive. They establish a personal connection – like a 360-degree portal – with the universe. You can receive messages and information from the universe any time you like through these art forms.
This group will receive weekly lightlogues in December with below themes:
- Aligning with the universe
- Receiving from plant kingdom
- Loving what is
- Liberation from cultural conditioning
Nila will be sharing the lightlogues with you in black and white so that you can participate in the dialogue with light by colouring them. There is no right or wrong way to colour it. There is no judgement on how professional it looks. It’s just the willingness to receive that’s required for this experience.
You can actually receive from the lightlogue in many ways. Some of them are:
- Print it out, touch and receive
- Touch the electronic display on your gadget and receive
- Gaze and meditate
- Color the Lightlogue either by printing it on paper in or using software
- Trace the Lightlogue with your finger or eyes
- Charge your glass of water by placing it on the Lightlogue for at least 15 minutes
- Paste/hang/place it in your room to allow the Lightlogue to transmit energy continuously (display of not more than 2 Lightlogues recommended at a time)
You do not have to sit quietly for the above 1 & 2 options. You can even do this while watching TV. However, being present with it only enhances the effect.
- No pre-requisite; no age restrictions
This product is available for discount as part of
A bright new future – Get ready for 2021 with Nila
💖 One of the feedbacks from lightlogue experience:
“Nila When I was colouring the lightlogue, I felt like a princess, a ballerina flowing and dancing, that expression of what I truly be was liberating….the softness and beauty emanated from my being. The message I received was that I’m surrounded with love. I can express more through my creative and artistic works. Thank you so much, Nila for the lightlogues. It’s now my creative playground”