Conscious and Prosperous Healer – Level 3
About Conscious and Prosperous Healer – Level 3
💖 INR Payment Option:
- Pass a descriptive quiz with 60%.
- User Manual.
- Video and Audio Recordings.(Duration: 2 Hr 13 Mins)
Some of the topics covered are:
1) Why readings and predictions may keep your clients stuck
2) Why too much of clearing can be detrimental
3) How to assess the receiving potential of your clients and enhance it
4) Pushing Vs Inviting your clients into possibilities
5) What to do when people are stuck in their stories
6) How to deal with people who are fixated on results
7) Releasing the fixations on rights and wrongs
8) The value of you
9) What message are you transmitting out about your services
If you like to have ease more with your healing practice and prosper as a valuable healer, jump in!
Disclaimer: This is not meant to be a replacement for any professional help you may require.Terms: The experience of each individual varies and hence the outcome from this course cannot be guaranteed. Please buy only if you are willing to take responsibility for the outcome of the practices taught.
Here are some amazing shares from previous calls:
" Amazing Cph 3 class today....we sat through 2.5 hrs without any break. Thankyou Nila "
"I had the luxury to help with manual as a team member. I was blown away with the content. A different take on concepts like prediction, ‘kind’ healer, awareness of standards we are operating from and much more…. In my view this not only for healers but for everyone who chooses joy for themselves.
The Gratitude section of the manual blew me
away totally. It was Woww!!"
"I just completed listening to conscious and prosperous healer basic.
Nila could have named it conscious parenting, dealing with mother in law, relationship class, and it would still be relevant.
For me, it opened up how I have been dealing with my son. It has led me to drop expectations, or at least name them out to him. I now spell out the situation to him. I tell him what is expected behaviour and what he has been doing, rather than scolding and projecting that he does not understand. And so much more. Yesterday I went about my day with a grumpy mil, without being pushed around but in allowance and she came around 🤗
As Smriti rightly put it at the end of the course, it is about how we function in our lives.
Nila has poured out her years of accumulated wisdom and it is a treasure trove of beingness.
In gratitude 🙏🏻✨"