💖 What would you teach, if you become the facilitator for this course?
Joyous Body Protocol is a self-help protocol which helps you use the energy of master key and kindness to create vitality, harmony and joy with your body. By following the easy steps, you can bring more light and healing energy into the auras of your body that you like to change. Certified Practitioners can also perform this protocol on their clients.
In an effort to spread the benefits of this protocol to more and more people across every continent, we are now offering teaching programs.
💖 Pre-requisites to be eligible to attend the Facilitator training class:
In order to maintain a certain quality and sanctity to the teaching process, some pre-requisites are to be met for attending the facilitator training. They are as follows:
- Basic Light Key Blueprint Course
- Joyous body protocol certification course
- Light Key Intermediate Blueprint Course For Life and Beyond V4 (OR) Light Key Intermediate V3 (OR) Light Key Intermediate V2 (OR) Intermediate V1 & Expansive existence class
- Joyous embodiment class
- Light Key frequency course
- Conscious & Prosperous Healer (Basic) with certification
- Art of Facilitation
💖 Qualification Attained
Those who complete the training and a simple exam successfully will be certified as the ‘Facilitator of Joyous Body Protocol’
💖 Validity & Obligations of a Facilitator
The validity of the certificate is of 1 year. The certified Facilitator has the below obligations:
- The fees that you charge for conducting the class, needs to be a minimum price specified by Infinite Healing.
- The facilitator needs to pay 10% of the class fee to Infinite Healing. This will be a minimum of 20$ per class.
- The facilitator needs to send the list of their students promptly to Infinite Healing.
💖 What Next?
If you are interested in spreading this light to people around you, you can Register your interest by filling out this form so that you can be informed of the next training session.
For further queries feel free to write to email@example.com